Nerve Integrity Monitoring is used to monitor the functional integrity of the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerves for neurosurgical procedures such as brain tumor removals, brainstem decompressions, parotidectomies and spinal cord tumors. Nerve Integrity Monitoring services help inform the surgeon of patients’ neurological function while under anesthesia, allowing for prompt corrective action, if necessary.
- Craniotiomies for tumor removal
- Spinal Cord Neoplasms
- Microvascular Decompression
- Intra/Extramedullay Spinal cord tumors
- Peripheral nerve injury
- Brachial Plexus nerve injury
- Selective Dorsal Rhizotomies
- Posterior Fossa Decompression for Arnold Chiari Malformations
- Acoustic Neuroma/ Vestibular Schwannoma
For more information regarding our Nerve Integrity Monitoring services, please call 201-862-9900, or fill out the contact form below.